Thursday, September 1, 2011

One lovely blog award




The Rules:
1. The recipient of the award must thank the one who passed the award on, and link back to their blog.
2. You must mention 7 things about yourself.
3. You must pass the award on to other blogs and let them know they have won the award

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I will thank Jen at Peaceful Parenting for nominating me for this award. I'm not quite sure I deserve this after being absent for so long! Please do yourself a favor and check our her blog for truly clever and inspiring Montessori activities.

Next up, seven things about myself...

1. My family and I recent purchased and moved into our first house, a very exciting time for us :)

2. My youngest girl is about to turn 3 months old and I cannot believe how fast time flies!

3. I would love to go back to school and become a teacher.

4. I want a dog but refuse to get one until my youngest is at least 5 years old.

5. I am very fortunate to be surrounded by loving and supporting family

6. I cant believe I'm 27 already. I sometimes forget my age.

7. I wish I could buy my husband the truck he wants, nothing would make me happier because he truly deserves it!


Now a list of inspiring blogs!

A little learning for two
The Education of ours
Counting Coconuts

2 comments:

Jessie, The Education Of Ours said...

Thanks a bunch! Cute blog :)

Also, you should follow your dream. Being a teacher has been the best gift for my family. Summers off, and enough job training to make you an expert!

Caz said...

Thankyou for the Blog award, what a lovely surprise! So nice to discover your great site too, your girls are just gorgeous.