Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sensory Play: Cornstarch Goo!

Today we got messy! Fun messy. I decided to make the girls ( I watch my little cousin three days a week) some Cornstarch Goo. It was GREAT. It felt really neat, I highly recommend trying it with kids of any age. It wasn't too hard to clean up either because it dries into a powder which is super easy to wipe up.

*Cornstarch Goo:

1 cup Cornstarch (I kept adding small amounts to change the consistency)
3/4 cup Water
Food Coloring (optional, I did not use any this time)
Cookie Tray (again optional, I just poured it on trays to contain the goo while the girls played)










3 comments:

Jen said...

Fun, fun! Looked like they liked it! I especially love the second pic of Mya. I could play with this stuff all day but have yet to try it with Ty. We always called it "oobleck".

Julie said...

Oh! Cornstarch goop - always a favourite. Good, sensory fun. Looks like your little people had fun! I'm visiting from "We play"

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Looks like the girls had so much fun, it really is the most unusual substance!