Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No Bake Cookies!

I'm always happy to find a simple yet delicious cookie recipe. This one quite possibly tops them all for me, it was really good! If you like chocolate and peanutbutter then I would give this one a try..(I found the recipe here)



Chocolate, Oatmeal and Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
  • 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 3 cups oatmeal
  • Waxed paper

Directions

In a heavy saucepan mix the sugar, cocoa, butter, salt and milk over medium heat until combined. Bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and quickly add peanut butter stir until just combined, then stir in vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop). Cookies will harden when cool.











2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

These are my husbands absolute FAVORITE cookie. We make them every year for Christmas, he loves them!

Pamela said...

Wow. These sound amazing!