Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mya's House

Mya enjoys pop up books so I made this for her....





It was pretty simple to make, especially if you have extra pictures laying around and don't have to make a trip to get some developed. I have seen these made before and used as a memory game (doubling up on pictures and getting your child to match them) but I decided to use this as a way to help Mya learn some family members names a bit better. I taped it to the back of a piece of cardboard to make it a little more sturdy for her as she is pretty rough on it. I'm hoping it will last a week!


To see how others are playing this week go visit Childhood 101 !

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this so much!!! And I know my kids would love it too! Thank you for sharing.

Caz said...

What a beautiful and interactive way to display family photos, love it!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic, and Princess loves those lift the tab pages too, so she would adore this! Maybe, just maybe, if I get some time to myself .... :)

Anonymous said...

That is a brilliant idea. Thank you for sharing it :)

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

What a fantastic idea, I love it.

Kate said...

Love the idea - and so simple to make.

Catherine said...

Such a lovely idea. Thank you for sharing.

Tracy said...

I LOVE this!!! My daughter loves the lift a flap books and I'm going to make "Mallory's House" today!